In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as clan members and leaders pledge to making participation in our clan and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behavior by members include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
Clan leaders are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Clan leaders have the right and responsibility to remove or edit comments that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any member for behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies within all clan spaces, and it also applies when an individual is representing the clan or its community in public spaces. Examples of representing the clan or community include using an official clan e-mail address, posting via an official social media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event. Representation of the clan may be further defined and clarified by clan leaders.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting a clan leader in Discord. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The clan leaders are obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Clan leaders who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the clan’s leadership.
Supercell’s Safe and Fair Play Guide
In addition to this Mutant Clan Code of Conduct, members also agree to follow Supercell’s Safe and Fair Play Guide.
This Code of Conduct is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, version 1.4, available at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct.html
For answers to common questions about this code of conduct, see https://www.contributor-covenant.org/faq